The Real Me Album is available on the following services:

Apple iTunes Store (iOS)

Click to Listen or Buy

Google Play Store (Android)

Click to Listen or Buy

Listen on YouTube

Click to Listen

Listen on Apple Music

Click to Listen

Listen on Spotify

Click to Listen

Listen on Napster

Click to Listen

Request: If you can afford to, please buy the album to support this site

For the price of a smoothie, you can purchase my Real Me album permanently via iTunes or Google Play Music stores. That will help me pay for maintenance of this web site.


I priced my album at lowest pricing tiers (around $4 or $5), so that people could download without paying too much. 


If I'm lucky enough to bring in more than it costs to host this site, I will donate 25% of any proceeds above the cost of website maintenance to the National Park Service. The other 75% will fund future music or writing projects.


That said, if you can't afford to download the album or even a favorite track, then please stream away my friend! Most of all enjoy the music!


Jon Fischer